For people on a low budget there are many options out in the world today in reference to a computer chassis, however for a decent midi tower the consumer could be looking at price of £60 or more and even then one cannot expect any miracles. Believe us when we say that we have reviewed many ‘lemons’ and even at a budget of over £100 some case manufacturers cannot get it right even then. One approach to this would be to create a ‘no thrills’ case with everything cut down back to basics and yet still keep some element of quality in there, erstwhile not back-stepping to the ‘ye-olde’ days of cutting yourself open on sheet tin and silly LED speed (bragging rights) indicator displays.
One such company that feels that it has this combination correct are Raijintek
- With the aim of designing high-end products for Lifestyle , Computer and Day-to-Day usage, RAIJINTEK was established in 2013 to accomplishes the future of IT and Lifestyle products.
- This task and aim lead us grow and toward a global brand. Not only highly recommended IT products but we also provide Gaming Gear such as Chassis, PSU’s and Lifestyle products for Smartphones and all your tablet PC’s.
- Fully dedicated to develop best Products for global users, RAIJINTEK’s R&D team never forget the aim to provide a friendly and performing product . Decades experience in industry, RAIJINTEK management would never give up service and product quality to value customers.
(http://www.raijintek.com/en/raijintek_about-us.php last accessed 18/02/2015)
The Arcadia is a Mid Tower chassis where pure innovation meets classic design, combined with high airflow through large mesh intakes in the front panel provides ample cooling to performance components. The Arcadia also features water cooling support in the form of a 240mm radiator bracket in the top panel.
Arcadia presents a new ethos in an affordable case range. Laden with attractive, premium features, the Arcadia manages to present an enthusiast class experience into a product with a small price tag.
With numerous technical features, the Raijintek Arcadia offers end users a host of options previously unthinkable at this price point.
The Arcadia is perfect for system builders and performance enthusiasts.
– USB 3.0 super speed port (internal)
– Dust-control filters for all mesh area
– Supports VGA card up 400mm
– Elegant and classic design with airflow efficiently and massively
– Sport car theory of inlet air design for superior airflow
– Tool-free system for ODDs and HDDs
– Supports up to 4 fans (four 120mm) and 6 HDDs (3.5” or 2.5”)
– Whole black coated interior
– Accommodate an internal 240 mm radiator at the top
– Rear tubing holes for water cooling
– Supports 160mm height cooler, Raijintek all coolers except NEMESIS and THEMIS Evo
– M/B Type: ATX/MICRO ATX
– Power Supply: PS-2
– Power Supply Integration: Internal Bottom PSU
– 5.25″ Drive Bays: 2
– 3.5″ Hidden: 4(1 exposed + 3 hidden)
– 2.5″ Device: 2
– I/O Panel USB3.0 * 1 + USB2.0 *1; HD Audio x 1
– PCI Slot: 7
– ODD Tool-free
– HDD Tool-free
– Fan Filters
– CPU Cooler Height: 160mm max.
– Graphic Card Length: 400mm
– Cable Management Regular
– Water Pipe holes: 3
– Front Cooling Fan 120mm: 1 (option)
– Rear Cooling Fan 120mm: 1 (pre-installed)
– Top Cooling Fan 120mm: 2 or 240mm radiator (option)