Since the Intel X68 platform release is still a ways away, motherboard manufacturers are constantly trying to breathe new life into the aging X58 platform. Enter EVGA’s latest X58 offering, the X58-SLI3. Based on the popular X58 SLI LE motherboard, it has been reborn to include both USB 3.0 and Sata 3 600 Mbs support. The most eye catching feature is the price, this EVGA offering comes to market with a retail price of $199.99 (NewEgg).Â We’ll take this latest offering from EVGA for a test drive and see how their first sub $200.00 USD X58 offering performs.
“Known for offering value and performance, as well as top notch customer service, EVGA is recognized through customer loyalty and the highest levels in customer satisfaction. In addition to the expanded product lines, consumers and channel partners will also benefit from increased sales and technical support programs:
- The EVGA Limited Lifetime Warranty – For all retail products ending in part number -AR.
- EVGA proprietary Advanced RMA (EAR) service – for allowing customers get a replacement card before sending the defective product back to EVGA.
- 24/7 Phone Technical Support – to assure users that courteous and friendly assistance will always be available at anytime of the day or night.
- Step-Up Program – for the ability to trade up existing EVGA products for newer technology.
- Community Message Boards -full of thousands of knowledgeable, friendly and satisfied EVGA customers.
- EVGA MODS RIGS – show off your rig, win cash prizes.
- EVGA Gaming – EVGA game servers open 24/7 featuring the latest games.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA’s global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit www.evga.com.”