Below is the list of features and specifications for the Frio advanced as provided by Thermaltake.
Heat-pipe Direct Touch Technology, Supports 230W Cooling Performance
- 5 x Ø6 mm heat-pipes direct touch CPU surface increasing heat conductivity.
- High density Aluminum fins allow larger surface area to quick dissipate heat.
- Premium thermal grease maximizes heat transfer from the CPU into the cooler base for rapid dissipation.
Dual 13cm Over-clocking Fan, PWM function with 800~2,100 RPM Speed
- A pair of high performance red bladed fans generate excellent cooling power.
- Tool-less fan installation provides great convenience for users.
- Vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise during operation.
- Fan speed at the lowest RPM provides good performance and very low noise.
Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package
- All-in-one back-plate design, offers support for all Intel and AMD platforms
- Universal socket support :
Intel: LGA 2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775
AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
With Thermaltake’s customary black and red theme, the box does a nice job of providing a complete list of the features the Frio Advanced offers.
When the box is first opened, sitting on top is the installation instruction pamphlets, and the warranty information booklet. Just below that is the box which contains all the necessary hardware for Intel and AMD installations. The Frio Advanced is securely encompassed between two Styrofoam blocks. As is usually the case, Thermaltake has done a great job with the product presentation and packaging.