Cooler Master has been in business for more than a decade. They were “founded with the mission of providing the industry’s best thermal solutions.”Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â The Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced that we’ll be looking at today, which is a significant update to the venerable CM690, a budget champion for wire management with superb airflow, aims to push them further toward that mission.
Packaging and Specifications
The box arrived as it would when purchasing it from a store with no additional box or padding around the case’s own box. As you can see, it didn’t need any and survived the trip through UPS’s system quite nicely. The box is strong and the styrofoam floating the unit inside is ample to protect it in transit.
On the back of the box are some photographs and descriptions of various aspects of the case. The side lists the specifications, which are listed at Cooler Master’s site as well. The features outlined on their site are:
- Oversized front and top mesh design for superb ventilation.
- Accommodates 120 x 240 mm radiator inside the top or bottom.
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas.
- Air cooling support for up to 10 fans (with support for up to 5 x 140mm fans).
- External SATA X-dock .
- Front blue LED fan on/off switch.
- Rear retaining holes for water cooling kit.
- Includes 1.8″ & 2.5″ HHD and SSD adapter.
- Cable management and CPU retaining hole for easy maintenance.
- Includes VGA card bracket (supports triple GPU card).